Cellular Mobile Communication [*.ppt]
Free download pdf tutorial and paper presentation on The Cellular Concept, Common Air Interface (CAI) on Cellular Mobile Communication [*.ppt] seminar topics in PDF and PPT Format.
Basic Components of a Cellular Telephone System:
- Cellular Mobile Phone: A light-weight hand-held set which is an outcome of the marriage of Graham Bell?s Plain Old Telephone Technology  and Marconi?s Radio Technology  [although a very late delivery but very cute]
- Base Station: A Low Power Transmitter, other Radio Equipment [Transceivers] plus a small Tower
- Mobile Switching Center [MSC] /Mobile Telephone Switching Office[MTSO]
- An Interface between Base Stations and the PSTN
- Controls all the Base Stations in the Region and Processes User ID and other Call Parameters
- A typical MSC can handle up to 100,000 Mobiles, and 5000 Simultaneous Calls
- Handles Handoff Requests, Call Initiation Requests, and all Billing & System Maintenance Functions
The Cellular Concept
- RF spectrum is a valuable and scarce commodity
- RF signals attenuate over distance
- Cellular network divides coverage area into cells, each served by its own base station transceiver and antenna
- Low (er) power transmitters used by BSs; transmission range determines cell boundary
- RF spectrum divided into distinct groups of channels
- Adjacent cells are (usually) assigned different channel groups to avoid interference
- Cells separated by a sufficiently large distance to avoid mutual interference can be assigned the same channel group = frequency reuse among co-channel cells
"We do our best to publish and share Non Copyrighted Material on this blog. We only use Google Custom Search (*.doc) to find those materials and link to it. Most of the content in this web are not hosted in this server. We are neither affiliated with authors of any site nor responsible for its content and change of content. If you see unrelated content with the description or copyrighted materials published on this blog, please contact, we'll take action as soon as possible."
Free download pdf tutorial and paper presentation on (e)Learning & Mobile Technology, Teacher Professional Developme?English Grammar [PDF]
Free download pdf tutorial and paper presentation on Tenses, Determiners, Nouns, Pronouns, Verbs, Adjectives, Adverbs on?Sixth Sense [*.ppt]
Free download pdf tutorial and paper presentation on Sixth Sense prototype, Definition, Working, Advantages, Application?Mobile Communication [*.ppt]
Free download pdf tutorial and paper presentation on Applications, Mobile devices, Effects of device portability on Mobi?Android Technology [PDF]
Free download pdf tutorial and paper presentation on Android Life Cycle, Android OS on Android Technology seminar topics?